Documenting my attempt to cut my energy usage in half.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TED 5000 Load Profiling

Good news for the TED 5000, I've found a way to work around the problem with the load profile tab not showing
any historical data.  Since the TED web site didn't want to easily give up their api, a few internet searches led to what I needed.  I can query the TED gateway directly with an http request and get an XML document returned that has all of the load profile historical data.  I like this method even better than just accessing the TED via IE as now I can retrieve the data and store it so that I can use it as I see fit.   I'll be adding the ability to retrieve this data to my HA software soon.

-<LOADPROFILE>
   <DEVICE>8</DEVICE>
   <DATE>03/01/2011 19:33:58</DATE>
   <RATE>9385</RATE>
   <STATUS>0</STATUS>
   <POWER>5252</POWER>
 </LOADPROFILE>
- <LOADPROFILE>
   <DEVICE>8</DEVICE>
    <DATE>03/01/2011 19:28:10</DATE>
    <RATE>9385</RATE>
    <STATUS>1</STATUS>
    <POWER>5252</POWER> 
 </LOADPROFILE>

No comments:

Post a Comment